The Epson EB-1970W projector provides brilliant colour and amazing image quality with up to 5,000 lumens of colour brightness and up to 5,000 lumens of white brightness. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. The EB-1970W also features a newly developed lens with a greater sharpness and focus level. Wide-ranging connectivity including two HDMI inputs, MHL, and Control I/O. Rich functionality such as Auto Power ON, Focus Help, Split Screen, USB Display and Lamp Regulation allow for a quicker, smarter user experience. Whether they’re used in the boardroom, or your living room, the Epson EB-1970W delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – Featuring WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and MHL
- Wireless Functionality – Wi-Fi
- Epson iProjection™ – Wirelessly display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and Android™ devices
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Automatic Setup – The Automatic Screen Fit function adjusts focus, zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone all at the touch of a button
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
Faroudja DCDi® Cinema for advanced video quality
The Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset is a video enhancement technology that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts. Faroudja DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) was developed to eliminate jagging, using a unique algorithm. This technology, in combination with decoding, deinterlacing and enhancement technologies, won an Emmy Award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
• Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
• Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
• Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
• Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
Display and control content from your iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® touch with the Epson iProjection App and any nearby wireless or networked Epson projector. Whether projecting a PowerPoint presentation loaded to the iProjection App or a photo slideshow from your iPad, Epson’s iProjection gives you the wireless freedom you’ve come to expect from your mobile device. This App is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your iOS content to the big screen.
The Multi PC Projection feature allows a network of up to 50 devices to be connected to a single projector. A new addition to Multi PC Projection sees smart devices such as iOS and Android Devices being able to join the network. Another additional feature has been built into the EB-1900 Series allows a PC to act as a Moderator, who can then select up to 4 of the connected devices and project their screens from the projector. The addition of a Moderator helps to maintain control and prevents tampering with the projected screen.
The EB-1965 can display your presentation via a connection to a PC with a simple USB cable. You can also create and display images directly from a USB memory device, making it possible to give presentations without the need for a PC.Advanced Networking
With the EB-1900 Series, it’s possible to monitor and control up to 1,024 networked Epson projectors from a remote location. Schedule power on or off timings, check projector status and receive maintenance alerts. Users can even project presentations in up to four rooms from one networked location. This is possible both over a wired connection (via RJ45 connection) or via the 802.11b/g/n wireless module which is included in the box for the EB-1970W/1975W/1985WU.