The Epson EB-1980WU projector provides brilliant colour and amazing image quality with up to 4,400 lumens of colour brightness and up to 4,400 lumens of white brightness. Plus up to WUXGA, all in a desktop form factor. This powerful product also features Faroudja DCDi® video processing to ensure your image always looks its best. Rich functionality such as Auto Power ON, Focus Help, Split Screen, USB Display and Lamp Regulation allow for a quicker, smarter user experience. Whether they’re used in the boardroom, or your living room, the Epson 1980WU delivers bright, vivid images that will captivate any audience.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance* – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Crisp Clear Resolution – WUXGA image resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Versatile Connectivity – Easily integrate with any system with HDMI and MHL
- Split Screen – Simultaneously project two images, video or still, side by side, from two different sources
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Automatic Setup – The Automatic Screen Fit function adjusts focus, zoom, horizontal and vertical keystone all at the touch of a button
- Remote Network Monitoring and Control – Plus Message Broadcasting and built-in schedule functions with EasyMP® software / Multi-PC Projection
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3 x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*. One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
Brilliant widescreen images up to 300"
Introducing native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution to 1980WU and 1985WU, which allows full HD 1080p resolution support, makes it easy to display larger-than-life Full HD up to 300". Wirelessly shared content via Miracast or WiDi from smartphones, tablets and PCs will look as good on the screen as it does on your device, but up to 300".
The Faroudja DCDi Cinema chipset is a video enhancement technology that produces exceptional image quality without introducing artefacts. Faroudja DCDi (Directional Correlational Deinterlacing) was developed to eliminate jagging, using a unique algorithm. This technology, in combination with decoding, deinterlacing and enhancement technologies, won an Emmy Award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
Turn your projector into a smart display with instant access to movies, games and more:
• Works with MHL-enabled smartphones and tablets
• Use the projector remote to control MHL-enabled devices
• Supports Full HD 1080p video and 7.1 audio
• Simultaneously charge your MHL-enabled device when it’s plugged into the projector
The Multi PC Projection feature allows a network of up to 50 devices to be connected to a single projector. A new addition to Multi PC Projection sees smart devices such as iOS and Android Devices being able to join the network. Another additional feature has been built into the EB-1900 Series allows a PC to act as a Moderator, who can then select up to 4 of the connected devices and project their screens from the projector. The addition of a Moderator helps to maintain control and prevents tampering with the projected screen.
With the EB-1900 Series, it’s possible to monitor and control up to 1,024 networked Epson projectors from a remote location. Schedule power on or off timings, check projector status and receive maintenance alerts. Users can even project presentations in up to four rooms from one networked location. This is possible both over a wired connection (via RJ45 connection) or via the 802.11b/g/n wireless module which is included in the box for the EB-1970W/1975W/1985WU.